Śląski Urząd Wojewódzki w Katowicach


  • I

    Who does it apply to?

    This permit is granted to a foreigner from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and the Ukraine, whose purpose of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland shall be performance of seasonal work, at the entity entrusting work so-far or with another entity if:

    -  If the foreigner has entered the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of a visa issued for the purpose of seasonal work or as part of visa-free travel on account of an application for a seasonal work permit entered into the application registry regarding seasonal work by the staroste with jurisdiction over the principal place of work of a foreigner.

    - holds a seasonal work permit or an extension of a seasonal work permit, which is valid for a period exceeding the period of temporary stay specified in the visa or the period of stay as part of visa-free travel.

  • II

    Additional documents

    The foreigner is obliged to submit:

    • documents confirming possessing a health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of medical or ambulatory treatment in Poland (e.g. ZUS – Polish Social Insurance Institution - certificate, other insurance policy - for instance: ZUS RCA report signed by an authorised person);
    • employment contract with an income statement or other documents that prove stable and regular source of income sufficient to cover the living costs for the foreigner and dependent family members
    • documents confirming that you have got a permanent dwelling place (e.g. permanent residence certificate, residence lease agreement, residence lending contract, any other agreement giving you the rights to housing premises or someone else’s declaration to provide you a permanent dwelling place in Poland)

    The subclasses of the Polish Classification of Activities (PKD) covered by seasonal work permits for foreign workers are provided in the Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy of 8 Dec. 2017 (Dz.U. z 2017, poz. 2348).