Śląski Urząd Wojewódzki w Katowicach


  • I

    Who does it apply to?

    The permit is granted to foreigner who wants to enter and reside within the territory of the Republic of Poland to work at the host entity under intra-corporate transfer for the purpose of using the mobility and three conditions are fulfilled:

    - foreigner :

    1. has formal qualifications and meet other conditions which are required, in the case of the intention to perform work in profession regulated as defined by Article 5 (4) of the Act of 22 December 2015 on the rules governing recognition of professional qualifications acquired in EU Member States,
    2. following the end of the period of transfer within the enterprise, the entrepreneur will be able to transfer back to the mother employer or other enterprise belonging to the same group of enterprises, having its registered office outside the territory of the European Union.

    The application for granting a temporary residence permit for the purpose of using the long-term mobility should be submitted by the host unit.

    The host unit is the sole party to the proceedings.

  • II

    Additional documents

    The host unit must submit:

    1. documents confirming possessing a health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of medical or ambulatory treatment in Poland (e.g. ZUS – Polish Social Insurance Institution - certificate, other insurance policy)
    2. documents confirming that the foreigner has got a dwelling place (e.g. permanent residence certificate, residence lease agreement, residence lending contract, any other agreement giving him/her the rights to housing premises or someone else’s declaration to provide him/her a permanent dwelling place in Poland).
    3. a concluded, written contract under which the foreigner has to perform work or the document issued by the mother employer, being the basis for transfer within the enterprise, determining:
    4. a) the period of transfer of the foreigner within the enterprise
    5. b) registered office of the host unit
    6. c) position on which the foreigner will perform the work
    7. d) remuneration and other working conditions of the foreigner in the host unit.

    Application form