Śląski Urząd Wojewódzki w Katowicach


  • I

    Who does it apply to?

    If the purpose of the foreigner's stay on Polish territory is to start an internship in an organizational unit approved by the Minister of Internal Affairs.

  • II

    Additional documents

    The foreigner is obliged to submit:

    • Document confirming completion of higher education studies within a period of two years preceding application or document confirming studying at the higher education institutions outside the European Union,

    • documents confirming having sufficient funds to cover the cost of living and travel back to the country of origin or residence or transit to a third country, which grants permission to enter and to pay for the internship; The amount of monthly funds held by the foreigner to cover the costs of stay, should be higher than the income entitling to financial benefits from social aid institutions laid down in the Act of 12 March 2004 on social aid for the foreigner and each dependent family member,

    • documents confirming having health insurance required by the Act of 27 July 2004 on health care services paid by public treasure or a confirmation that any medical treatment in Poland will be paid by an insurance company (e.g. a suitable document of ZUS – The Polish Social Insurance Institution or insurance policy),

    • documents confirming that he/she has got a dwelling place in Poland,

    • written statement of the internship’s organisation, in which it obliges itself to incur the cost related to issuing and executing the decision on the obligation of a foreigner to return;